Grouting stucco for filling cement-based joints, with selected granulometry and with high resistance against water; it serves for the filling of 0 – 8 mm joints. According to EN 13888 classification, it belongs to the CG2WA category.
- It is a powder, cement-based material, with natural stone powder of selected granulometry, synthetic resins, hydrophobic additives, and coloring pigments;
- Excellent workability and distribution;
- Easily cleaned;
- Its final result is a smooth surface;
- High resistance against bases (alkali) and detergents;
- Resistant to corrosion;
- Resistant to UV radiation;
- Prevents the process of fluorescence.
Area of Application:
- Fugacolor 0 – 8 mm is used for joints stucco between porous ceramic, monocotto, bicotto, porcelain, and natural stone tiles with a 0 – 8 mm space;
- It is used for stucco floors, and outdoor coatings, where a high impermeability, elasticity, and mechanical strength are required; for surfaces with vibrations, for surfaces with swelling and shrinkage (terraces, under-floor heating, pools, fountains, etc…);
- Fugacolor stucco should be reinforced with 500 gr additive DW 17 diluted with 700 – 1000 ml water for one Fugacolor bag of 5 Kg.
Product Specifications ON REQUEST