Emulsion paint of excellent quality for general interior use.
- Great hiding power;
- Great whiteness;
- Smooth matt finish;
- Very good working and leveling properties;
- Strong adhesion and quick drying;
- Ammonia free;
- Economic solution for frequent painting and freshening up.
Area of Application:
- Interior surfaces of plaster, concrete, brick, wood, stucco, gypsum board, plastic, etc…;
- Application method: Brush, roller, airless spray;
- Diluent: Water;
- Water demand: 10-15% v/v;
- Surfaces must be clean, dry, and free from all defective and poorly adhering material, dust, dirt, oils, and salts;
- Hansa Spachtel/ Spachtel Elastisch: For the filling, where ever is necessary;
- Macht Haftgrund: Thinned 100-300%, for sound surfaces without coherence problems;
- Macht Tiefgrund Wasser: Thinned up to 100%, for very porous surfaces or surfaces already coated with lime or low-quality chalky paints;
- Picasso J’adore: Directly, for the refinishing of sound surfaces;
- Picasso J’adore is applied in 2 coats;
- Tools are cleaned immediately after the application with soap and water.
Product Specifications ON REQUEST