Is an additive for the improvement cement- based mortars. Latex is a synthetic polymer, to improve the cement-based mortar and concrete layers.
Area of Application:
- As a bonding layer between old and new concrete or mortar;
- For the improvement of mortar or lime and cement-based refinishes;
- Increases the adhesiveness of mortar and water impermeability;
- Used for waterproof cement-based mortars providing resistance to hydrostatic pressure;
- Used to improve the resistance of mortars in foundations;
- Improves considerably the adhesion capacity of refinishes;
- Protects concrete surfaces from dehydration;
- Latex increases significantly adhesiveness, mechanical resistance, elasticity, and impermeability from water in cement-based construction products.
Product Specifications ON REQUEST