Plaster stucco for smooth finishes.
- Plaster stucco, composed of white cement, hydrated lime, white marble powder, resins, and special additives;
- Characterized by good workability and easy opening; without vertical slip, thus facilitating application in vertical surfaces;
- Used for indoor and outdoor environments;
- Allows a thickness from 1 up to 3 mm for every layer;
- Easily rubbed with sandpaper and provides a solid and smooth finish;
- It is in conformity with EN 998 – 1 norm.
Area of Application:
- It is used to stucco walls and ceilings filled with traditional mortar or prepared lime and cement-based mortar;
- It is used to stucco concrete surfaces;
- It is used to stucco gypsum-board walls and ceiling.
- Do not add other materials such as lime or cement to the given product;
- Do not apply the product on painted surfaces;
- Do not apply the product on supports of plastic coatings;
- Do not apply it in a thickness bigger than 5 mm;
- Do not add water to the mixture, after the mixture has been prepared;
- Apply it in temperatures from +5°C to +10°C.
Product Specifications ON REQUEST