BETON CONTACT is an acrylic resin based solvent free primer used to treat smooth surfaces such as concrete or ceramics. It is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It can be applied by brush or roller and is supplied ready to use. It neutralises the pH Value of the substrate.
- Acrylic resin-base, liquid material used for the treatment of smooth concrete surfaces
- It ensures a good bonding of concrete with the filling layers, such as: mortar, grout, stucco, waterproof, etc
- The use of this material eliminates the need to use cement sprays on smooth concrete surfaces
- The treatment of surfaces with BETON CONTACT ensures an excellent workability and notable facility in the application of the other coats
- It is a ready for use product
- Uniforms the absorbing rate of surface where it will be applied
Area of Application:
- It is used to increase adhesion of the smooth substrate to allow subsequent coatings to be applied such as grout, mortar, render, etc.
- To stabilise the substrate to give a more consistent absorption rate for subsequent finishes.
Product Specifications ON REQUEST