IZOELASTIC LIQUID Is a painting, and waterproofing material for terraces, with high content of elastomeric resins.
- It offers a high waterproofing and elasticity;
- It is characterized by excellent adhesive qualities in all cement-based surfaces, in surfaces made of bricks, wood, or metal, and in every other waterproofing material;
- It can be applied even in unleveled layers;
- It ensures a high elasticity, thus avoiding the creation of cracks and crevices which might create with time;
- The white color of the waterproof helps in lowering the temperature during summer; it is hermetic but allows vapor permeability.
Area of Application:
- IZOELASTIC LIQUID is used as waterproof in terraces, balconies, walls, and places with humidity;
- It is easily applicable, thus creating a waterproofing membrane with high elasticity and mechanic resistance, without creating cracks or shrinkage;
- It is also easily applicable to difficult surfaces such as angles, junctions of different materials that create joints, etc…;
- IZOELASTIC LIQUID is not recommended to be used for the waterproofing of underground basements.
Product Specifications ON REQUEST