Waterproofing, two component, cement-base material, equipped with elasticity and protective function for terraces.
- Two-component hydro-insulant consisting of cement, inerts of selected granulometry, special additives, and synthetic polymers in aqueous dispersion;
- By mixing the two components, you get a mixture that can be applied even on vertical surfaces, with a thickness of up 1mm per layer;
- Thanks to its high content of synthetic resins and their good quality, it guarantees an excellent adhesion in all the surfaces of concrete, bricks, and ceramics (un-prepared);
- After becoming hardened, it creates a waterproofing and elastic layer which is resistant to atmospheric agents.
Area of Application:
- Paving of waterproofing membranes for terrace areas;
- Flexible and resistant protection against water and moisture for concrete surfaces and plasters. The bigger the water pressure, the thicker should be the application of the product;
- Waterproof and protective coating for concrete surfaces that are subject to chemical aggression, such as salts, anti-freezes, sulfates, etc…;
- Appropriate for the hydro-insulation of surfaces that are subject to vibrations and different deformations.
Product Specifications ON REQUEST