Cement-based adhesive, for the adhesion of ceramic, gres, porcelain, etc, tiles. DW 2000 is classified as C2T according to EN 12004, base C – cement, Nr. 2 – adhesive with high adhesive strength, and T – resistance to slip.
- For indoor and outdoor use;
- In moist environments;
- Good workability;
- For ceramic, gres, and porcelain tile fixing;
- For ceramic, gres, and porcelain tiles fixing in gypsum surface after being treated with DW PRIMER.
Area of Application:
- DW 2000 is used for laying ceramic, gres, and porcelain tiles, and tiles of different dimensions on various surfaces such as concrete, isolating coatings, cement, plaster, old tiles, etc…;
- This product is suitable for indoor and outdoor environments;
- DW 2000 can also be applied in deformable surfaces, such as gypsum or wood tiles, under-floor heating, when it is reinforced with FLEXIT additive; this additive improves technical adhesive parameters.
Product Specifications ON REQUEST