Cement-based and flexible adhesive, for the adhesion of ceramic, gres, porcelain, etc, tiles. DW 3000 is classified as C2TE S1 according to EN 12004, base C cement, 2 adhesives with high adhesive strength, T resistance to slip, and E prolonged working time, and S1 as a flexible adhesive.
- For indoor and outdoor use;
- For moist areas;
- Good workability;
- For fixing ceramic, gres, and porcelain tiles on hard surfaces;
- For fixing ceramic, gres, and porcelain tiles in gypsum surfaces, after being treated with DW PRIMER;
- For fixing ceramic, gres, and porcelain tiles on old existing tiles;
- For fixing ceramic, gres, and porcelain tiles on under-floor heating.
Area of Application:
- DW 3000 is used for laying ceramic, gres, and porcelain tiles, and tiles of different dimensions on various surfaces such as concrete, isolating coatings, cement, plaster, old tiles, etc…;
- This product is suitable for indoor and outdoor use;
- DW 3000 can also be applied in deformable surfaces, such as gypsum or wood tiles, under-floor heating, when it is reinforced with FLEXIT additive; this additive improves technical adhesive parameters.
Product Specifications ON REQUEST