DW 3000 is a cement based, water resistant, tile adhesive. It is classified as C2TE S1 according to BS EN 12004 meaning it has improved strength (C2) with slip-resistance properties (T) with extended open time (E) and S1 normal deformability.
Area of Application:
- For indoor and outdoor use in residential and commercial applications.
- For use on most substrates including concrete, cement screeds, brickworks, old tiles etc.
- For gypsum surfaces after being treated with DW PRIMER.
- Suitable for Underfloor Heating applications and other deformable surfaces when reinforced with the FLEXIT additive.
- Manufactured in a plant that conforms to ISO 9001, 14001 & OSHAS 18001.
Product Specifications ON REQUEST