Cement-based, flexible adhesive, for the adhesion of ceramic, gres, porcelain, etc, tiles. DW Klebemortel 2.5 is classified as C2TE according to EN 12004, base C cement, 2 adhesives with high adhesive strength, T resistance to slip, E extended open time, and prolonged working time.
- For indoor and outdoor use;
- For moist areas;
- Good workability;
- For fixing ceramic, gres, and porcelain tiles on hard surfaces;
- For fixing ceramic, gres, and porcelain tiles in gypsum surfaces, after being treated with DW PRIMER;
- For fixing ceramic, gres, and porcelain tiles on old existing tiles.
Area of Application:
- DW KLEBEMORTEL 2.5 is used for laying ceramic, gres, and porcelain tiles, and tiles of different dimensions on various surfaces such as: concrete, isolating coatings, cement, plaster, old tiles, etc…;
- This product is suitable for indoor and outdoor use;
- DW KLEBEMORTEL 2.5 can also be applied on deformable surfaces, such as gypsum or wood tiles, underfloor heating when it is reinforced with FLEXIT additive, which improves technical adhesive parameters.
Product Specifications ON REQUEST